Little Monster Jewellery Box

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Welcome to my blog about my jewellery business

Hi!

My name is Sarah. I'm wife to Daz and a mum to a two year old boy called Callum. I am currently a Stay At Home Mum. I gave up work so that I could spend my time with Callum but children are a very costly matter!

That is why I have started this site. I have recently started making jewellery and have been working hard and have had lots of positive feedback and so I am now offering for sale home made jewellery with original designs and will also accept commissions. That way I can then get to spend even more time at home with Callum, which I love doing.

I've never done anything like this so it's all new to me so please stay patient and hopefullly I won't mess up too much! As time goes on what I hope to do is add pictures of the pieces that I make and if anyone is interested they can contact me and we can hopefully arrange something.

Thank you for taking the time to come visit here.

Take Care.

Sarah.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home